Software engineer in Canada: For the job of software engineer, ShoreWise Consulting LLC, located at 6625 Tomken Road, suite 206, Mississauga, ON L5T 2C2, is accepting applications from qualified applicants who are self-motivated and possess strong interpersonal skills. The chosen candidate will need to get to work as soon as feasible. The openings are for full-time or permanent work. The applicant must be available to work the day schedule. Additionally, the applicant will have the choice of working from home.
Also Apply: LMIA Jobs Bank Canada 2023-2024
Job Details (Software engineer )
|Employer Name:||ShoreWise Consulting LLC|
|No. of vacancies:||Various Positions|
|Salary:||$48.00 hourly 40 hours per week|
|Employment type:||Permanent employment|
|Job Opening Location||Across the Canada|
|Location:||6625 Tomken Road suite 206, Mississauga, ON L5T 2C2 – Remote work available|
|Nationality:||All Nationality Can Apply !!|
|Experience:||Experienced are preferred|
- The applicant must gather customer requirements, document them, and create logical and physical specifications.
- To design, develop, and test computer-based systems, the candidate must gather, assess, and synthesize technical knowledge.
- To optimize architecture and assess the effectiveness and dependability of designs, the applicant will be required to develop data, process, and network models.
- The creation, installation, integration, and operation of computer-based systems must be planned, designed, and coordinated by the candidate.
- For operating systems, communication environments, and application software, the candidate will be in charge of evaluating, troubleshooting, documenting, updating, and creating maintenance procedures.
- In order to create software and integrated information systems, process control software, and other embedded systems, the candidate must direct and coordinate teams of information system experts.
- English linguistic proficiency is required of the candidate.
- The applicant needs a bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of two to three years of expertise in a related field will be required of the ideal applicant.
- The applicant must be precise.
- Candidate must have a client-centered attitude.
- The applicant needs to be prepared.
- The applicant ought to be a solid team member.
- The applicant must be employed by a consulting company.
knowledge of computers and science
Focus of expertise
- System interface expertise is a requirement for the position.
- Safety and security
- A Basic security certification is required for the candidate.
Physical requirements and workplace circumstances
- The applicant should be prepared to spend a lot of time sitting down at work.
The chosen applicant will receive a dental plan and a health care plan under the category of health benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.