General labourer – manufacturing Worker : For the post of General Laborer – Manufacturing, WOZNIAK WELDING AND FABRICATION INC. in Clinton, Ontario is accepting applications from qualified applicants who are self-motivated and possess strong interpersonal skills. The chosen individual will need to get to work as soon as possible. The openings are for full-time or permanent work. The applicant must be available to work the day shift.
Also Apply: Caregiver Jobs with visa Sponsorship in UK
|WOZNIAK WELDING AND FABRICATION INC.
|General labourer – manufacturing
|Full Time-Part Time
|High School / Secondary
|All Nationality Can Apply
|$20.00 to $22.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 44 hours per week
|Will be discussed in the interview
The applicant must support other workers, including machine operators and assemblers.
Further labor-intensive and basic tasks will be expected of the candidate.
The applicant will be required to clean the equipment and surrounding workspace.
- English language proficiency is required of the candidate.
- Standard educational qualifications like a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a certification are not necessary.
- The selected individual will receive training.
- The applicant must be capable of lifting up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The applicant must be trustworthy.
- The candidate needs to be a strong communicator.
- The candidate must be able to take initiative on their own.
- The candidate must be trustworthy.
- The applicant ought to be a solid team player.
- Information on transportation and travel
- The applicant must possess their own means of transportation.
- Physical requirements and workplace circumstances
- The applicant must complete manual dexterity exercises.
- The applicant ought to be meticulous.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination is a need for the position.
- Own equipment and tools
- The applicant must own a pair of steel-toed work boots.
- The chosen individual will receive health and long-term benefits.
- The chosen candidate will receive Dental, Health, and Vision benefits under the category of Health Benefits.
- The chosen individual will receive group insurance benefits under Long Term Benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.