Gas station supervisor: For the post of gas station supervisor, 8583340 Canada Inc. in Nepean, Ontario is accepting applications from qualified individuals who are self-motivated and possess strong interpersonal skills. The chosen individual will need to get to work as soon as possible. The openings are for full-time or permanent work. Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning, and Morning shifts are all available.
|8583340 Canada Inc.
|Gas station supervisor
|Full Time-Part Time
|High School / Secondary
|All Nationality Can Apply
|$27.00 hourly 30 to 40 hours per week
|Will be discussed in the interview
Also Apply: LMIA Jobs in Canada
- The applicant will be in responsible of delegating tasks to sales personnel.
- It will be expected of the candidate to hire, train, and/or coordinate the training of staff.
- Cheque payments need to be approved by the candidate.
- Ordering of goods will be expected of the candidate.
- The candidate must approve the product’s return.
- Making work schedules will be expected of the candidate.
- The candidate will be in charge of making sales.
- The applicant will be in charge of writing reports on merchandising, personnel, and sales volume.
- The applicant will be required to organize and maintain an inventory.
- The applicant will be in charge of handling any issues that come up, like consumer complaints and supply shortages.
- It will be expected of the candidate to oversee and plan employee activities.
- English language proficiency is required of the candidate.
- The minimal requirement for the position is a diploma from a secondary (high) school.
- The ideal applicant will have between one and seven months’ worth of experience in a comparable field.
- The candidate must be able to manage teams of three to four and five to ten employees.
- Candidate must have a client-centered attitude.
- The applicant ought to be a solid team player.
Work environment The candidate must work in the retail sector.
- Information security and safety in addition
A comprehensive investigation of the candidate’s criminal history should be conducted.
Physical requirements and working conditions
- The applicant must be able to work in a hectic, fast-paced workplace.
- The applicant ought to be meticulous.
Also Apply: General labourer – manufacturing Worker
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.