Greenhouse Worker: For the job of Greenhouse Worker, Cronos Growing Company Inc. in Kingsville, Ontario is accepting applications from qualified applicants who are self-motivated and possess strong interpersonal skills. The chosen candidate will need to get to work as soon as feasible. The openings are for full-time or permanent work. Day, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning, and Morning shifts are among the available times.
Also Apply: LMIA Jobs Bank Canada 2023-2024
Greenhouse Worker Details
|Cronos Growing Company Inc.
|No. of vacancies:
|$15.50 hourly 40 to 60 hours per week
|Permanent employment, Full time
|Job Opening Location
|Across the Canada
|All Nationality Can Apply !!
|Green House Worker
|1/2 Years of Experience
|Secondary / Bachelor Degree
- The task of clipping will fall to the applicant.
- The task of deleafing will fall to the applicant.
- The applicant will be required to help with plant, tree, and shrub trimming.
- Transplanting seedlings or rooted cuttings will be needed of the candidate.
- Every instance of insect or disease harm must be reported by the candidate.
- Plants, lawns, and/or gardens must be watered and taken care of by the applicant.
- English linguistic proficiency is required of the candidate.
- The applicant must possess a secondary school diploma or have acquired a comparable level of education.
- The chosen candidate will receive training.
- The applicant must be capable of lifting up to 9 kg. (20 lbs).
- The applicant must be trustworthy.
- The applicant ought to be a solid team member.
- The applicant must be ready to work in warm temperatures.
- Work Environment The applicant must be prepared to work in a remote setting.
Experience and expertise
- Hydroponic horticultural items are the type of goods that are sold.
Information security and protection in addition
- A comprehensive investigation of the candidate’s crime history should be conducted.
Information on transportation and tourism
- The applicant must possess their own means of conveyance.
- The candidate lacks a means of transit on the public system.
Physical requirements and working conditions
- The applicant must be able to operate in a hectic, fast-paced environment.
- Repetitive duties should be expected of the candidate on a regular basis.
- The applicant should be ready to handle physically demanding duties on a daily basis.
- The applicant must be prepared to perform long stretches of time in a standing posture.
- The applicant must be prepared to spend a lot of time bending, crouching, and standing at work.
- The applicant will be required to handle a heavy task.
- The applicant ought to be meticulous.
- Excellent hand-eye synchronization is a requirement for the position.
- The chosen applicant will receive a dental plan, disability benefits, health care plan, and vision benefits under the category of health benefits.
How to Use
Apply using one of the options provided if you are intrigued.