Fruits farm worker hiring in Canada: Dhadda Orchards based in 4181 Black Rd, Kelowna, BC V1X 7V8 is welcoming applications from appropriate prospects for the placement of Farm employee, fruit that are self-motivated and also have excellent social abilities. The prospect that obtained picked will certainly be needed to begin job as quickly as feasible.
Fruits farm worker hiring in Canada Details
|Employer Name:||Dhadda Orchards|
|Position:||Farm worker, fruit|
|No. of vacancies:||2|
|Salary:||$15.65 hourly 40 hours per week|
|Employment type:||Permanent employment, Full time|
|Location:||4181 Black Rd, Kelowna, BC V1X 7V8|
Fruits Farm Responsibilities:
As a fruits ranch proprietor or supervisor, there are numerous duties that you require to carry out to make certain the success of your ranch and also the security of your employees. A few of these obligations consist of:
- Keeping the top quality of your fruit and vegetables: You are accountable for guaranteeing that the fruits created on your ranch are of top quality and also risk-free for intake. This consists of applying excellent farming techniques to avoid contamination, appropriately moving the fruit and vegetables and also keeping, as well as adhering to all appropriate food security guidelines.
- Guaranteeing correct use chemicals: If you utilize chemicals on your ranch, it is your duty to guarantee that they are made use of securely and also appropriately. This consists of complying with all laws and also standards for getting rid of as well as taking care of chemicals, as well as offering ample safety equipment for your employees.
- Supplying secure and also reasonable working problems: It is your duty to make sure that your employees are dealt with relatively and also have secure and also healthy and balanced working problems. This consists of abiding by all pertinent labor legislations and also policies, offering sufficient breaks and also pause, as well as offering accessibility to medical care and also various other fundamental requirements.
- Taking care of sources properly: As a ranch proprietor or supervisor, you are accountable for handling your sources (such as water as well as dirt) in a lasting fashion to guarantee the lasting feasibility of your ranch.
- Supplying a risk-free workplace: It is your duty to make certain that your ranch is secure for your employees to work with. This consists of giving ample safety and security devices as well as training to avoid injuries and also mishaps.
- The prospect ought to be proficient in French or english languages.
- There are no common education and learning demands such as a bachelor’s level, a certification, or a diploma.
- Prospect having experience is a possession.
Job Site Environment
- The prospect will certainly be called for to function lengthy hrs in an outside atmosphere.
- The prospect needs to have the ability to operate in warm problems.
- The prospect ought to be needed to do repeated jobs on regular basis.
- The prospect ought to be needed to manage hefty lots as component of regular job.
- The prospect must be prepared to carry out literally requiring jobs as component of their day-to-day job.
- The prospect has to want to operate in a standing placement for extensive amount of times.
- The prospect needs to want to function lengthy hrs in flexing, crouching, and also stooping settings.
How To Apply LMIA Jobs in Canada
You May Like Below Jobs:
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from: