The Surrey, British Columbia-based Rauke Construction Ltd. is accepting applications from qualified applicants for the role of virtual office administrative assistant. The team of highly qualified specialists at Rauke Construction Ltd. includes project managers, architects, engineers, and skilled craftspeople. We guarantee that every project satisfies the highest standards of quality and craftsmanship thanks to our experience and attention to detail. Candidates that are chosen for the position will need to get to work as soon as possible. LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment) has given its approval for the position of office administrative assistant.
|Rauke Construction Ltd.
|Virtaul Office Administrative Assistant
|Full Time-Part Time
|High School / Secondary/Graduation
|Canada Government Jobs / Agriculture Jobs / Construction Jobs
|All Nationality Can Apply
|$26.5 hourly for 40 hours per week
|Will be discussed in the interview
- English language proficiency is a requirement for candidates. Standard educational requirements include a secondary (high school) diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Candidates should have between one and two years of experience.
- Candidate status: Applicants must be Canadian citizens or legal residents of Canada, either temporarily or permanently.
- The applicant must be legally permitted to work in Canada (have a work permit).
Candidates should not apply for the post if they are unable to meet the conditions listed above.
- The candidates should be able to take calls, transmit messages, and respond to electronic queries.
- The candidates should be able to organise travel and related itineraries, gather data, statistics, and other information, and make reservations.
- The candidates should be able to organise the flow of information, open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other materials, and set up and manage manual and computerised information filing systems.
- The applicants must be competent to type and edit letters, forms, and other documents.
Apply directly to the company (along with your CV) using the information below if the employment is a good fit for you and the fundamental requirements are met.