PCFIX Solutions Ltd based in Calgary, AB is welcoming applications from suitable prospects for the setting of Computer network technician. PCFIX Solutions Ltd is one of the finest computer repairing firms of the community, supplying great quality solutions to the clients at a practical cost. This setting of Computer system network professional is accepted by LMIA.
Languages: Prospects should know the English Language
Education and learning: Candidates require conventional educational qualifications such as a College/CEGEP
Experience: Prospects need experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
- The prospect ought to be able to work under pressure, in busy environment as well as also maintain tight target dates
- The prospect needs to be a team player as well as also have precision
- The prospect should be able to do routine network launch and fold and also keep control records, do information back-ups and catastrophe recovery procedures as well as additionally set up local area networks and also links to the Net
- The prospect must have the ability to maintain, repair as well as provide the usage of computer network (LANs), vast location networks (WANs), data processor networks and also computer workstations as well as outer equipment, assess and mount hardware, networking software application and also operating system software, run master consoles to monitor the performance of computer system systems and networks as well as to co-ordinate access and also use of computer networks, supply problem-solving solutions to network users as well as also execute data, software application as well as hardware protection treatments
- The prospect must be able to execute network web traffic and safety and security monitoring software program, and also enhance web server efficiency and additionally study and also use meta-data to Sites as well as register Sites with search engines
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.